Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Now for some DVD reviewing: The Greg The Bunny discs are great (and remind me that I should have included Sarah Silverman when listing sexy ladies last week), though it sucked a little to learn that someone stole Tardy Turtle after the show went off the air, so there are no interview segments with him among the bonus features. But the other TV DVD set that I bought at the same time but may not have mentioned before, Strangers With Candy Season Three, is sort of disappointing. I never saw this third season when it was broadcast, but it seems like the show really fell off and was ripe for the cancellation it soon received. Anything featuring the talents of Amy Sedaris, Stephen Colbert, and Paul Dinello is still worth watching, but seasons one and two (especially the Who Wants Cake episode) are the places to go to appreciate their true side-splitting genius. And that is my review. Also, while looking for some things to link up here I came across another Sedaris website, that of The Rooster. [update: and a look around the t-shirt page there led me to a 2nd Rooster site, which has a fun and challenging game as its Flash intro.]

1 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home