Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Jesus H. Christ, it has been a slog to blog today. I'm blaming the influx of spammers unless I'm presented with convincing evidence to refute that theory. I might not be able to get to all the content backlog this afternoon now, but let me try to deal with the celebrity bits at least. First a little Apprentice news, as the foolish decision to cross Lil Stacy is causing the nasty Pamela Day problems beyond the boardroom. Then there are two items concerning America's Sweetheart, Julia Roberts: Hugh Grant has bad mouthed her bad mouth, and also her two buns tried to hop out of her oven a little early today, leading to a dash to the hopsital for the pretty pregnant woman and the man most likely responsible for her condition, The Mexican. And while I'm here I might as well continue with the reader celebrity sightings too, as I've heard that reader Michelle E. spotted both Amy Sedaris and Damon Dash today, but not together (crushing any hope that we'll be seeing Roc-a-Cheeseballs hitting the streets anytime soon).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home