Thursday, October 28, 2004

It looks like I've succeeded in getting "Emily" booted out of the blogosphere, plus I've landed myself a nice new gym bag on the cheap, and have a new and improved version of iTunes downloaded to enjoy some freshly ripped Springsteen songs. With things proceeding so smoothly in the human realm I can now return my attention to the small mammal beat, and reader Will H. is right there to help out with some timely tipping concerning the bats. While bats are not one of your more attractive mammals when viewed up close, they more than make up for that with the flying, echolocation, and cave dwelling, and this first link gives a fairly standard overview of the species along with some related rock lyrics. But Will helpfully notes that when you remove "bats.html" from the link you are presented with a fascinating overview of the bat and Benatar loving priest behind the website, Father Alejandro J. Sánchez Muñoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home