Friday, October 15, 2004

I did watch The Apprentice last night, but I took a few notes during the broadcast which I left at home, so I'm not entirely equipped to deal with it in a thorough manner today. I was going to whip together what I could this afternoon and then add in anything I found I'd left out when I got ahold of my notes later, but now I have become busy with 'work' and you are going to have to hold your breath until Monday (or over the weekend if you've a computer at home or frequent the internet cafes) to discover what I thought about this week's episode. While I'm here, though, it has been suggested that I mention a recent addition to the site that many readers may not have noticed. Next to each post there now appear little letter icons which are 'Email This Post' links. If you click on one it will take you to a screen where you can enter your name and the desired recipient's address and it will deliver that post (or a link to it) to a friend or anyone else you think might be interested. So look for The Apprentice overview to arrive over the weekend, for now I will only provide my favorite quote: "We've been hardcore, but let's be harder-core." - Stacy Rotner. I've been thinking the exact same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home