Friday, October 22, 2004

A conversation about TV shows on DVD last evening got me to thinking that Popular (the prematurely cancelled WB series whose creator went on to do Nip/Tuck) is supposed to be out on DVD now, and since I've been looking forward to that repeatedly delayed release for awhile, I headed over to the overpriced but convenient FYE when I stepped out to fetch my lunch. Unfortunately that show was nowhere to be found amongst their half-assed selection of discs, but when I turned to leave something else caught my eye, something with a stuffed rabbit and Seth Green on its cover. It's only around $20 for all 13 episodes plus two unaired ones and a crapload of bonus features, so run don't walk to your own most convenient DVD outlet, aheegit blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home