Friday, September 24, 2004

You're probably wondering how the big company yacht outing went yesterday, but all I have to offer are some secret messages directed at a few subsets of our readership. The first is for those readers who are familiar with my primary motto, "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained" (and perhaps my secondary motto, "The Proof Is In The Pudding"): I've added a tertiary motto, "Third Time's The Charm". Next, for any female readers in the general area of 36 years old (i.e., 30-40): You know you're going to be all over it in 10-15 years, so why wait? Seriously, why? And lastly, for any readers possessing the inside information necessary to decode this post from last month, I can offer a capsule review of the cruise: Different cast, familiar plot. Very familiar.

For those remaining readers who are feeling left out now, there is also some first-rate breaking marmot news today that we can all enjoy together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home