Thursday, September 02, 2004

Someone has got to pass along the news to the people I'm working for that overtime is for suckers, and, as long as there's news being passed, this exclusive scoop: I AM NO SUCKER. Though given the fact that I have to complain about this matter, that second point may be open to debate right now. Anyway, on the plus side, I thought I was only going to have one brief summer vacation this year, but it now turns out I am going to have another, starting right this second. So don't be suprised if this is the last new reading material to land in this space until next Tuesday, because there are numerous square feet of apartment ceiling that are going to require a thorough staring-at, and I'm only going to have four days in which to get it done. You can check out some of the links over on the left there for amusement until my return, that scamp Mark Trail is always getting himself into mischief. L8RZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home