Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Readers looking forward to another novella-length chunk of gibberish concerning The Apprentice 2 on Friday are going to be disappointed... I just found out that I will be on some sort of boat sailing out of Greenwich, CT that evening for a festive/mind-numbing work event. There will be free cocktails, steak, lobster, etc. BUT there will also be plenty of the sort of folks you would expect to see on The Apprentice, and they are not nearly as entertaining in real life as they appear on the television. Actually, as I was typing this just now I got another phone call arranging a car to pick me up here at the office on Thursday afternoon and delivering me back to my apartment after the sea snooze, could there be a TV in the car?? That would be absolutely perfect, so I'm going to assume no. But I see that the show re-airs on Saturday with bonus footage, so that might be better anyway. 'Heads up' on the delayed commentary, though. One show that I will thankfully not have to postpone watching is tonight's season premiere of According To Jim! What are Jim, Cheryl, Andy, and sister/single/screw-up/slut whose name I forget - you know the type - going to do about... whatever happened at the end of last season? Something pretty funny, I'll bet. Here is some sweet computer wallpaper to help make the next 7 hours slightly more bearable for you. Now that brand new Jims are back I really feel like fall has officially begun (the autumnal equinox being tomorrow doesn't hurt either, I suppose).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a tip. I know you are limiting your reality tv, but the greatest reality show of all time ANTM (america's next top model) is starting tonight.

ma

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home