Monday, September 20, 2004

In addition to the obvious photography expedition, I also saw Napoleon Dynamite with reader Sarah A. on Saturday, and during this rendevous I found out an additional fact of interest from the squirrel report of 2 weeks back, which is that some of those squirrels appeared to be dancing in the streets. If you've read the Vagn Flyger report on the Great Squirrel Migration of 1968, this funky squirrel action should ring a bell. I still haven't heard any more about the squirrels jumping into the Hudson, though, so I'm reserving judgement on whether this is in fact a great migration we're seeing or just an unusually robust 'autumn reshuffling'. In any case, the movie was all surface with little depth, but the surface was a nice one, and I was especially fond of Deb. The IAAFOTS Rating: Worthwhile Rental.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home