Wednesday, July 28, 2004

The piece I found the other day about the coming extinction of the pika got me to thinking about other year-old stories that I missed the opportunity to link to in a timely fashion. In this fast-paced madcap world we find ourselves in it would be worthwhile, really, if there was some sort of media outlet dedicated exclusively to stories that were at least a year old... but for now I will just dedicate myself to unearthing these three posts from The Antic Muse concerning the crapulence that is Vice Magazine, as well as the article in The American Conservative and the interview in the New York Press that are referred to. In addition, for those of you with no interest in this dated topic, I also have another picture of Mr. Peebles to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home