Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Clever readers will have already figured out the answer to Friday's brainteaser: it was my birthday. Bonus points for picking the person born both on the same day and the same year as I was.

To mark the occasion, readers Teresa S. and Andrea B. have presented me with a dead black squirrel. Which is creepy, naturally, but he's also playing football, which makes everything ok. His name is a little up in the air. My first thought was Dick Nutkus. But then we get into a situation which harkens back to that old episode of According To Jim where someone gives Jim's son a little Packer football and Jim gets himself into all sorts of mischief trying to switch it with a Bears ball, because he is a tubby moron. So I'm left with the following choices: Ray Nutschke, Filbert Brown, Squirrel Dotson, Don Nutson, or Chestnut McGlockton. I think it will probably just switch back and forth between the first two, at least until he climbs down off the top of the bookshelf in the middle of the night and nibbles through my skull and into my tasty brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home