Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I'd heard about them before, but a short piece tacked onto the end of tonight's NOVA provided my first view of Brooklyn's wild parrots in action. I am a friend of the parrots! Though they probably dive bomb squirrels just the same as they do pigeons and pitbulls. Tonight's PBS lineup on Channel 13 is really great, by they way, if you live in the NY area and aren't reading this right after I post it or already watching, I strongly recommend travelling back through time and checking it out. The main NOVA was about super tornados, and now the second episode of New Americans is beginning. I'm sure they'll probably be showing it again in the future, so if you're not watching this time around you should keep an eye out and set your VCR, TiVO, whatever you've got handy, because this is some old school reality TV (of the actually real variety) and it is enormously captivating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home